Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Marshall...

Marshall is as funny as ever! I wish I wrote down everything that he has said lately but here are a few:
"wait a minute.. I have a great idea!"
"I sure gotta go"
"My backpack is bothering me"
"I'm soking mad/happy" (copying "I'm so freaken mad/happy".. oops)
When the construction is really loud at our apartment he says, "Mom they are doing it again! Lets get outta her!"

I gave Marshall my old camera and he loves taking pictures of everything! He is actually pretty good at it 

 A Get Well Card we made for Great Grandma Marshall

 "What up Thug!"

 "RAAAARRRRRR!!"
 Marshall fell asleep like this. You can only see a foot and the tip of his head!
 He loves his ABC's and playing this matching game! He is really good at
 Grandma Marshall's birthday present! If you can't tell.. its a bird!
 Marshall got $5 from Great Grandpa for learning the first Article of Faith. This is what he bought with some of the money! A dinosaur and a lion!
 He held on so tight to that bag!
 With friends!

 Marshall put his Spiderman and George in time out!
 saaaweeeet!
 Love Aunt Kimmy
 When he was coloring this picture he yelled "The Tacular Spiderman"
 Taking pictures with my phone! He got caught!
 Volcano Activity: we watched about volcano's on the internet. Then we made one with baking soda and vinegar. He was a little nervous so he had to sit on the other side! We also drew pictures of our experiment!
 Dug this cute picture up from last May! What a cute kid!
 I looked over and Marshall was playing the Minute to Win It game at the Block Party. And doing a good job!
Marshall found a huge doll at Great Grandma's. He laid her down and put a sheet on her. Then he turned on the radio for her. It was pretty funny!

2 comments:

Mrs. Bowden said...

To add to the list of funny things he says- I gave him an otterpop when he was at my house. After wrapping it in a paper towel so he could hold it without freezing he said, "Jessica, it's coldie! Can you make it warm for me?"

I tried to explain that making it warm would melt it, but he was not having that haha

Katie & Brady said...

That's awesome !!