Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 2: Swimming at Treasure Island, Visiting Riverside, and arriving in Anaheim

On Tuesday morning.. in August.. in Vegas there is nothing else to do but SWIM! So we did! It was a nice relaxing thing to do before driving to CA! 

We met a wonderful little family. The wife was from Roseville and the Husband from England. They had a son Scott's age and another one on the way! We talked to them the whole time!

On the way to Anaheim we went over to Riverside for a bit to show Brady were I grew up! This is the July house! The houses and the neighborhood looks great! They've really kept it up! I showed Brady were my bus stop was, the house the car drove into, the drug dealer house and the super busy street we had to cross to get to the Rupps!
We went and looked at the May house that we only lived in for a few months too. When we got there Marshall says, totally serious, "This isn't Disneyland!" He was so mad! It was hilarious!

 This is the pool where a fully dressed lady jumped in to save me when I don't think I needed saving!
I had a few birthday parties here!
Oh, Memories!

My elementary School!

Beautiful California Skies!

When we got to the house we were going to be staying at in Anaheim I started going crazy looking around. It was straight from the 70's and just awesome! I mean furniture that would totally be used today! Well some of it! Just awesome!



We got to stay in this house for free which was so nice! Our friend Chelsea's Grandpa started Sunsplash/Golfland in Roseville and 4 other locations. One of them is in Anaheim. He bought this house when they opened and its still used by workers and family! Awesome for us!

 There were a lot of weird, not baby proof, things in the house, so most of the time we were there I had a movie on for Scott! He is so into the Preschool Prep Series!

Marshall helped make him stay put too!

No comments: