Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lee Reunion

The Lee Family Reunion was just our side of the big Paul family (Brady's Grandma Lee's side)
We stayed in Park City for this one and had a blast. Our family couldn't stay the whole week because the Haslam (Katie's Mom's side) Reunion was the same week.. but we had a good time while we were there.
We were right next to the Park City Resort so we went and did all the fun things you can do there!

"The Disappearing Spiderman Hat Story"
Marshall got this hat for his birthday just a couple days before this picture. I wanted to bring it to him while we were playing so I put it on Scott for a second knowing he would probably rip it off and throw it. I watched him very carefully. Somehow in between the little walk from taking this picture to Marshall.. and even with me watching Scott.. the hat disappeared. I traced my steps multiple times and found nothing! Would someone really take it? I mean it was like 6 bucks. Sad thing is Walmart doesn't have it anymore.. I have checked about 4 Walmarts. So, I feel bad I lost Marshall's hat and will never stop wondering what happened to it.

But doesn't Scott look so dang cute in it? haha

 Here is Marshall on a few rides and with his twin cousin!

BEFORE
Riding up the ski lift to ride the Alpine Slide

AFTER
I think Brady went all out and Marshall had a blast!

Mommy and baby
Scott, Katie, Lucy and Leann

Rocky Mountain Ice Cream
Hayden, Marshall and Scott in background licking his lips wishing he was old enough to eat that!

Just a cute picture of Brady!

On the move!

Making sure Marshall doesn't run off as we are crossing the street haha

You can imagine how crazy that little 3 bedroom condo was with all these crazy kids.
We tried to stay outside and doing things! We played Minute to Win one night which was super fun and hilarious!
Hayden, Marshall, Jake, Betty, Judd, Lucy, Jackson and Scott

We also went to the music park. Most people don't know where it is because it is kind of hidden but it definitely needs some TLC.



Our little family!
I seriously love being with these people!

I just LOVE Scott's face in this.

All the kids again!
Betty, Lucy, Scott, Marshal, Jake, Jackson, Hayden, Judd

Good Times! Thanks!

No comments: