Sunday, September 26, 2010

Summer Crafts!

So, I LOVE to do crafts! And I love looking at other peoples blogs for ideas and showing my crafts to people so I thought I would show a few that I have done this summer!

This is in our room above our desk/craft table!
Just sweet looking!
So, I felt like I needed to get more organized with dinner so I made a magnet menu board to put what we are having each day. It just makes it easier for when I go shopping. I know most people probably do something like this.. but I'm just getting it haha!
Marshall's room.. His curtains!
MR. B
So this pillow was such an awesome deal. Everything I do, I do for very little money or no money at all. I bought a $3 feather pillow at the DI, took off the cover, and sewed this $3.50 fabric around it! $6.50! Awesome!
This is a sign I will end up putting with a bunch of pictures on one of our big walls. I made it with the Sure Cuts A Lot and the cricut. THANKS to Mike and Brindy who gave me the wood and routed (sp?) it for me!

No comments: