Sunday, September 26, 2010

So far this Fall..

Well.. Brady and I finally used our bikes! We rode up the Provo Canyon to Bridal Veil Falls. It was so nice. I love biking! But my hands and bum hurt! Maybe I'll get used to it.
Brady started a Flag Football team for BYU intramurals. It is very fun to watch when I can.. when Marshall isn't running onto the field.
I tried to trap him in this chair, but it only works for so long!


Brady started another semester of BYU - Recreation Management. He loves it and works very hard. He is very busy with all his classes and homework. Although it seems like this major is all fun and games, it is actually pretty challenging. He is learning so much for the future and loves MOST of his classes. He is also working at Noble Sports, a triathlon gear company, and will soon be planning events for them (which is really exciting)!!

1 comment:

Mindi said...

He is getting so big!!! Look at all that hair. I miss that little guy. Congrats on the biking! That looks like fun.