Sunday, September 19, 2010

BEAR LAKE: The Beach

The beach at Bear Lake!
We got Marshall some sunglasses for the beach! He thought he was pretty cool!
Apparently so did Brady!

Marshall Loved the beach!

He would crawl up to the beach and down to the water over and over!

He didn't usually go too far in the water because it was so cold

But he loved to eat sand! It drove me pretty crazy!

The babies first knee board rides

We brought the little pool for the kids, but I think Marshall liked it better just by himself!



Just Chillin'

SO I tried to put Marshall down for a nap on the beach! I figured it wouldn't work but I tried it anyway. So all the sudden we see this little head pop up, looking around! It was so funny! But a little frustrating haha

This is the babies first tube ride! Marshall fell asleep!

Girl Talk!

No comments: