Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Great Bird Adventure

Well you never know whats going to happen when you go to Grandma's lol!
The other day Marshall and I stopped off at Grandma and Grandpa Marshall's house to say hello. As we were getting our shoes on and getting ready to leave I heard a sound that sounded like a mouse in the fireplace. I told Grandma. When she went over there she screamed a little when I bird fell into the fireplace. We were just thinking "What the heck".
Well it was a good thing Grandpa was still home. He got it out of the fireplace and took it outside. The bird couldn't really fly away so Marshall just watched it for a while. We noticed that it had tags on its legs. Grandpa decided to take it to his friends house that has other pigeons and knows a lot about them.
Marshall was sad to see it go! I'm not exactly sure of the rest of the story, you'll have to ask Grandma and Grandpa, but I am pretty sure the bird was dead after not too long.. sorry sad ending. But dang it sure was surprising and interesting haha.

No comments: