Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jamie, Matt and the Boys visit!!

So when Jamie came she brought like a whole grocery cart full of stuff for us: diapers, wipes, a diaper trash can, blankets, etc. etc. This is one of the many blankets for our Marshall! She also was kind enough to buy some little outfits when we went out! Thanks again Jamie!
We were able to take Jamie rock climbing while she was here. I believe she had a pretty good time. She did really good and went pretty dang high! Brady had a great time as well! This was a fun climb for him and Nick!

Thats Jamie way up there in the yellow!
I just watched to the kids!

Hayden had a little bit of a hard time at our house! This is a picture of him crying himself to sleep behind the door! It was actually pretty funny to find him like that!


But Hayden loved when Brady would come home from work and play with him. He learned his name and would say it all the time. He even asked for Brady when he woke up in the morning!

Hayden even let Brady dress him up in his Bruce Lee shirt!

Matt came on Friday which was a wonderful surprise! Jamie and I went to Abi's Bridal shower and then we all went out to La Frontera at night! Thanks again for the dinner you guys!

Jamie and Matt!

SO.. This is Katie.. 7 months pregnant and able to hold things on her stomach! lol! The BEST thing was that night when we were watching a movie.. I was laying on my side and all the sudden Marshall is like POPPING out of side! We all just watched in amazement as he came out a few times. He had to have pushed out at least an inch. I mean he always moves and pushes out but I had never seen something like that.. neither had Jamie or Matt! It was pretty insane!

6 comments:

DNF (Hammer) said...

What a fun post! Thanks again for having us...we all had a blast!

side note- that picture of me at dinner is disgusting! Seriously whats up with my plastered down hair.

Oh and i think Marshall was popping out like at LEAsT 2 inches. That was crazy!!!

love you guys! jamie

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

ha ha how funny! thats crazy!! Go little marshall!

Glad you had fun!

and is abi- colts abi???

yeah for blogs! :)

Natalie said...

I wish I could have seen the "popping!" I was always completely fascinated anytime my kiddies did that, but they were so few and inbetween that it was such a novelty.

It looks like you had SO much fun!

SHO'NUF said...

hey, so how are you guys hooking up the ropes? and how long are they? DO judt have someone on the bottom belaying you? Are you using a fig. 8 or a grabber?

Mindi said...

Holy Cow you are so dang cute! I hope Marshall saves some tricks for me to see in a few days!

Vanessa said...

Nick is requesting that you put the other rock climbing pics up on facebook or the blog :) Love you guys