Sunday, April 1, 2012

Marshall Marshall Marshall

What a BOY! I swear Brady didn't teach him this. He just has a boyness in him that makes him think to do things like this!
AHHH!
We learned some things about Marshall for Family Night. He colored this picture to look like him. I didn't help him at all, except with the colors. He did the eyes and everything! Split image ah?
"I need a hair cut"
"I really need a hair cut"


This was a brilliant idea I saw on Pinterest. Marshall loves painting with water on the cement outside. It gets him busy for a good while!
"Say Cheese"
Marshall loves to find friends where ever we go. I think he thought this girl was Corinne. She sure looks like her. He really liked her.. and watching Brady play soccer!
More friends!
Brady was putting a shelf/table up for my new piano/keyboard! Marshall found this and thought it was a flute like Peter Pans. He kept playing it around the house. It was hilarious! Here is a video of him playing it a bit.



THANK GOODNESS the weather is getting better! This is what happens to Marshall when he is stuck inside all day for the whole winter!

A few more funny things that Marshall has said or done:

The other day we went to tuck Marshall in and he had taken off his pajamas, had his blanket pulled up to his chest and was laying on his back with his hands behind his head! It was pretty funny.

Marshall says funny things like:
"I don't believe this."
"Hey guys! How are you?"
"Hey it's those guys!"
"Oh my freaken goodness"
If you ask him something he'll say "I don't think so" or "I doesn't"
"Travis makes me happy"
We were singing the chant from Finding Nemo when Nemo becomes Shark Bate and Marshall says "He's only a boy" super concerned haha
We were practicing singing Happy Birthday for my friend Chelsea and singing the whole time Marshall sings "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Jessicaaa.. not Jessicaaa.. Chelseaaa."
He always says how he can't find his shadow and he can't fly without it.
Sometimes when he needs help for something all the sudden he yells "Oh Tootles!! Oh Tootles!!" And he really expects him to come help. It is from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

1 comment:

Mindi said...

That is hilarious! I can't wait to hang out with y'all!