Monday, October 10, 2011

Marshall's latest Activities!

Marshall is at such a fun age! Sometimes very frustrating too but ultimately fun! He says and does the funniest things everyday! It is very entertaining for us!

This day I about had it with him though! Brady was gone in Reno for 5 days and I was trying to do something fun with Marshall so I took him to the ZOO with some friends.

Do you see the horse behind him? Well its not real.. but Marshall still screamed to be put on it.. so I had to take a picture of him on the rock!
He really did have a good time.. even though he doesn't look like it!

The other day Marshall's old friend Brigdon got to come and hang out for a bit. They haven't seen each other in a while so it was funny to see them react to each other! It was really fun to see his mom and baby brother too!

Just exploring..

Marshall loves playing with his friend James. They get a long really well!

Shopping for shoes for Daddy in Park City! He actually did pretty well and we were there forever!

Marshall is so cute with his stuffed animals. He does everything with and for them. He puts them down for a nap like in this picture, kisses their head when they bump it and says "It ok?", feeds them, reads to them, puts them in time out after he makes them touch something they shouldn't, etc. It is pretty funny to watch. I think he is going to be a good Big Brother!

The other night Marshall put these glasses on for Family Prayer! We were laughing so hard! He was so serious about it. We just had to get a picture. The next day he looked for the glasses again but luckily couldn't find them.


Marshall has been asking to go "pottie on the toilet" which is very interesting. I haven't pushed him at all but the other day he asked randomly. He was so excited when a tiny bit trickled into the toilet. It was hilarious! We won't start potty training for a bit longer but will still let him go when he wants.

The other day was a horrible experience though.. I was on the phone with Mindi and first of all he took off all his clothes and peed on floor. Which was better then the last 2 days when he peed on the chair. Anyway I hung up the phone, cleaned it up and called her back. Then Marshall told me he wanted to go "pottie in the toilet" so I stayed on the phone and took him. I had just changed his diaper so I didn't expect it to be dirty at all. WELL.. as I stepped back after putting him on the toilet my foot slid into a huge chunk of poop! It went in between my toes and everything. It was so disgusting. I screamed and then got off the phone. Poor Marshall.. it wasn't his fault. It was just so not fun to clean up!

Marshall is still biting.. It is so hard. I feel so bad for the kids he bites. If anyone has any suggestions how to stop him please let me know.

He sure keeps us busy though. I am excited for him to be a big brother soon! I think he will try to smother the kid with love.. but at least it will be with love and not hate!

No comments: