Sunday, November 7, 2010

Our Halloween Dinner

Sunday, Halloween, we had a huge dinner! It was so fun! I made some witches wands and nutter butter ghosts for the table!
I also made witches to put on the glasses!
Aaron made some yummy homemade root beer!
Brady made this Grave Yard 7 Layer Dip
Mckelle made these fried eyeballs (meatballs), Jamie made mummy toes and on request (from me) Chelsea brought Spinach/Articoke Dip from Costco! She also brought some salad.
Mckelle brought this fun plate. Yummy fruit and dip. She also made these really fun cinnamon and sugar crackers.
Jamie made this cordon bleu Mummy. I bought a jack-o-lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's. Oh my heck, EVERYTHING was SOOOO good!
At the kids table we did Ghost PB & J's and orange goldfish!
I've never seen Marshall sit that long.. eating! It was great.
Mckelle made some yummy pumpkin ice cream for dessert. I made these cookies (thank you Shauna) and this mint brownie Frankenstein!
In between dinner we made Ginger Bread Haunted Houses. That was super fun! I love ours. I think it is more of a Haunted castle, but even better ehh?

Everyones haunted houses. We had so much fun and we were so sick full when we were done and probably for a couple days later! Since everyone left their haunted houses at our house, me and Brady doorbell ditched them to their owners a couple days later ha ha! Thanks for coming everyone!

1 comment:

Mindi said...

Wow...this is amazing! I wish I could have been there!