Monday, November 8, 2010

Back to my High School weight!!

Well.. I have tried running, Beach Body's Slim in 6, counting calories but I never can stay with anything. I've done Weight Watchers before and lost 7 pounds, so I decided to go back on it. I also decided to start and finish the work out program INSANITY! If you don't know what that is I will tell you in one word.. insane! It is super hard! I hate it but LOVE it at the same time! ha ha! I have been doing it pretty hard core except for a couple breaks here and there for vacations, holidays and getting sick. I am over half way through. Through INSANITY and Weight Watchers I have lost over 15 pounds!!! and I'm still going! So yes.. I am back to my high school weight and actually less right now. Anyway.. just a really great accomplishment for me!

1 comment: