Friday, April 24, 2009

Katie & Brady at the Dentist

Ok seriously! How can you not laugh after looking at these pictures! So Brady and I had to go to the dentist to get some cavities filled. Well since we were numb we couldn't smile and just looked like idiots... like we just got botox injections or something. So we both started laughing, which is when we looked really stupid, and then would look at each other and just start laughing again! Oh my gosh we could not stop! It was so funny. The receptionist at the office took this picture and then in the car we took a few more close ups. I know we look ridiculous but that is point and hopefully to your pleasure!

This is both of us not even just smiling, we were laughing!! Brady only had it on the top on both sides but I had half of my bottom side numb too.. thats why my face is crooked!


Can you just imagine him trying to talk with a Chinese accent?

3 comments:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

ha ha ha ha that is awesome!!

DNF (Hammer) said...

Wow... those pictures just totally made my day!!!!! Seriously, you guys look funnier than i expected!Wow..LOLOLO I have to go get Matt....

Mindi said...

Thanks for the laugh! You guys are great! Who would have taught to take pictures of that?