Monday, March 18, 2013

Christmas in Connecticut!

Getting on the plane.. the Pilot let Marshall come sit in his chair and pretend to fly the plane! It was pretty cool!

Thank goodness for movies!

Marshall protecting Corinne during a movie. I think they were watching Snow White!

Playing under the bed.

Marshall falling asleep under the bed.. only his head is out of it! 

Christmas ties! Thanks Christiana!

Hanging with older kids

Building gingerbread houses! My mom was such a good Grandma! She had a little present/activity for the kids everyday! They LOVED it! This was one of them.

Another project! Marshall told his cousin Corinne, "I'm going to make one of these for you!"
Corinne says in the sweetest voice, "OK! But can you make it a little bit prettier?"
Haha I was dying!

Uncle Jared taking Marshall on the dirt bike! 

Kaitlin and Scott

I don't know..


Wiped out!

Sisters

Another funny sleeping pose!

The girls went to go see Les Miserables and when we got out of the movies it was snowing like crazy! My mom was wearing slip on shoes haha! Luckily the rest of us had boots on!

1 comment:

Mindi said...

Love that picture of Marshall and Corinne on the couch! Classic!