Sunday, November 13, 2011

Marshall adjusting well!!

Marshall thinks its really funny to pump! He tries to do it to himself. The other day he had the bottles off and was just putting the little tubes on his skin. He had little red spots all over his stomach and kept saying "Owie" cause that's what we say.
I try to get the boys to nap at the same time so I can take a nap too. Sometimes it ends up like this... Marshall just passing out on the floor. That's the easier way. Usually Marshall makes it really hard by playing in his room or coming out of his room over and over... and fighting to take a nap!
Marshall has been really excited about going Potty on the Toilet. Well the other day we hadn't seen him in a while. Brady found him striped and on the toilet. He did everything by himself. He moves the stool over to turn on the light, moves it back in front of the toilet, puts his Elmo seat on, gets up and goes, wipes, gets down and flushes the toilet. The only thing he can't do by himself is wash his hands cause he can't reach. I am just waiting a little longer to potty train him though. I don't think I am quite ready!
Crazy Marshall!

He LOVES Scott! He loves him a little too much I think. He loves to help out with everything that I do with him. He has been "changing" Curious Georges diaper and burping him lately since I won't let him do it with Scott. It is really cute how much he likes him.. a little frustrating at times.. but sweet!

No comments: