Thursday, July 14, 2011

Massage, shooting cats and fun with Grandma


This is kind of a cool picture because Marshall is playing with his Grandma Steve Marshall's truck that he used to play with then he was little!
I swear Brady can always get Grandpa to do something like this when he comes over. Brady fixed the BB Gun so Grandpa could scare a cat away from they're yard. Well they sure scared it haha. I'm pretty sure Grandpa hit it in the butt. Then they set up a target and traded off all night.
Luckily Grandma was willing to watch Marshall while I did the massages I came to do while the boys played! Aren't they so cute! Marshall loves his Grandma! And I think Grandma kind of likes Marshall too!

That night we listened on speaker phone to my cousin Kyle open his mission call! It was so neat. When Kyle was younger he told his mom that he was going on his mission to Houston, Texas. Ever since then he has been certain that is where he is going. That is certainly where he is going!! Amazing. We were all just crying, especially Sandy (his mom).

1 comment:

Mindi said...

Ummm...so I'm glad someone told me about Kyle :(