Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Some recent crafts!!

Here is a Floating Frame idea I got from Jamie and howdoesshe.com! I did it a little different but I like it!
I got this sweet frame at the DI for 3 bucks! All of it was pretty inexpensive!





We desperately needed pillows for our couch because there is no padding on the arm rests so.. I made some!

Brady made this shelf and coat hanger for me for Chrismas. We needed a place to put the mail, instead of all over the house so I just made a little box and a place to put change. These are both more for Brady!!



Just a little swaddle blanket I made for a girl I visit teach!.. well for her baby!

5 comments:

Mindi said...

You are so crafty! I wished we lived closer.

DNF (Hammer) said...

Are you kidding me!!? I love your style right now. The yellow ties in so well with everything else.I cant believe that frame was $3 and i like the tag a lot. oh and dont even get me started on the pillows! Seriously you need to come and take over my decorating duties!!!!!!

DNF (Hammer) said...

I just realized something...did you do that embroidery on the yellow pillow?

The Newbolds said...

Can you help me?? I am handicaped when it comes to crafts.

l&lbowden said...

Dang Katie you are so freakin creative!! I wish we lived closer so i could be inspired by you . . . or just copy :)Maybe, when we get our own place you could help me out!?! Love you guys and miss you tons!!!