Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall in Connecticut

Here are just a few pictures of the fall leaves.





We went on a little nature walk but didn't manage to make it to the top with the baby!

This was Grandpa's first time meeting Marshall! I think he liked him!

and I think Marshall liked Grandpa too!

so did everyone else!


Marshall getting ready to pick out a pumpkin with his beanie from Peru (thanks again Nick)

Marshall's monkey costume.

Carving pumpkins..

turned out pretty good!!


Little Monkey Marshall and his Mommy!
Thanks again mom and dad for flying us out there!! We had a blast and already miss you!

4 comments:

Tay and Jenn said...

Oh my gosh Kate, Marshall is getting so big! He looks so much like Brady :) I miss you guys so much lets get together soon!!

DNF (Hammer) said...

I love Monkey BOYS!!!!! I wish we stayed for Halloween!lol We miss Marshall's little giggles already. (Come out for Thanksgiving!)

Jamie said...

it is amazing how much you all look alike....cute baby costume.

Natalie said...

SO fun! I'm way impressed with the sweet pumpkin carving skills and LOVE the autumnal pics.

I want to go to Connecticutt now!